The 13 most what-the-fuck tweets of Elon Musk in 2021
I love Twitter. While some people type out carefully curated tweets, most of us write what we want as if no one’s reading. But you know we’re really hoping that someone will read it. Bonus points if it makes us laugh, think or feel. Here’s a couple of my favorites overnight:
— Unexplained Occurrences 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ (@TalesOfBeyond) December 14, 2021
Good morning to everyone except that old guy on Willy Wonka who lazed around letting his daughter-in-law wait on him hand and foot for 20 plus years then leapt out of bed the instant he got an invite to visit a chocolate factory …
— MFW (@MFWitches) December 14, 2021
I read Twitter every day and I love finding interesting things to read, topical news, stupid memes, and food for thought. And yes, like 66 million other people, I follow Elon Musk. It must be hard, you want to write about your favorite action movies, tunes, and comical memes, yet you’re also a one-person PR machine for your own company, Tesla.
While I dig in for news about Tesla and Space X, I can’t help noticing that Elon posts some really freaking weird, funny, and at times offensive stuff. I thought I’d show you just a few of my favorites from 2021. Buckle in:
The 14 tweets of Elon
- Remember the storming of the US Capitol building? That was in January!
This is called the domino effect pic.twitter.com/qpbEW54RvM
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 7, 2021
2. You’ll notice Dogecoin is a frequent feature in tweets of Elon Musk:
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 10, 2021
3. I don’t get it but I’m sure you do:
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 25, 2021
4. I’m Australian, and I’ve visited the Tesla museum in Belgrade, this made me lol.
Great band, too bad they broke up pic.twitter.com/VQm7HhHw2M
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 7, 2021
5. Did you watch it?
Godzilla vs Kong is so amaze much wow!
Most insane movie I’ve ever seen!
Love letter to conspiracy theorists!
And yet heartwarming in the end.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 5, 2021
6. Ok, I’m actually a huge fan of Neuralink (I once met a guy who was designing a car that could be operated through a neural chip), and this is pretty mind blowing:
Monkey plays Pong with his mind https://t.co/35NIFm4C7T
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 9, 2021
7. This is actually a pretty big commitment to sustainable cryptomining. Respect:
Tesla & Bitcoin pic.twitter.com/YSswJmVZhP
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 12, 2021
To be clear, I strongly believe in crypto, but it can’t drive a massive increase in fossil fuel use, especially coal
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 13, 2021
8. I think you’d call this a Gen X joke…or is it emo?
#Bitcoin 💔 pic.twitter.com/lNnEfMdtJf
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 4, 2021
9. And, this one’s a dad joke…
No worries, situation is under control pic.twitter.com/EUkcGRdBPw
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 30, 2021
10. That’s one way to recruit, ask people to apply, and forget to read their messages. We all know AI day was a Tesla recruitment show.
Please consider joining Tesla AI software or hardware teams! pic.twitter.com/HgigdtenKN
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 8, 2021
11. Tell me he DIDN’T make 80085 jokes with his calculator as a kid?
Am thinking of starting new university:
Texas Institute of Technology & Science
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 29, 2021
12. Using Twitter to decide if you should pay your taxes? I still think he should dedicate some money to public transport… Just sayin’…
Much is made lately of unrealized gains being a means of tax avoidance, so I propose selling 10% of my Tesla stock.
Do you support this?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 6, 2021
13. Oh is it a rape whistle? That’ll come in handy when you’re sexually harassed at work…
Don’t waste your money on that silly Apple Cloth, buy our whistle instead!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 1, 2021
14. I think that’s another Dad joke…
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 12, 2021
And who could forget?!
👏🏻👏🏻 what mom said. AF. #prouddaughterhttps://t.co/PMq8C3TMB1
— Tosca Musk (@ToscaMusk) November 18, 2021