Covington Catholic Teen Nick Sandmann Says He Reached a Settlement with NBC




Covington Catholic teen Nicholas Sandmann settled with NBC on Friday.
Sandmann’s lawyers filed a $800 million lawsuit against CNN, WaPo and NBC Universal after the outlets used a selectively edited video to make Nick Sandmann and his fellow Covington friends look like they harassed Nathan Phillips, a Native American who attended the Indigenous Peoples March in DC in 2019.

Sandmann filed a $275 million lawsuit against NBC-Universal and MSNBC and settled for an undisclosed amount of money.
“At this time I would like to release that NBC and I have reached a settlement. The terms are confidential.” Nick Sandmann said Friday evening in tweet.

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: J6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Rescued Philip Anderson from Death on Jan. 6 — Now Government Offers Him 9 Years in Prison in Plea Deal

At this time I would like to release that NBC and I have reached a settlement. The terms are confidential.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) December 17, 2021

Sandmann hit WaPo with a $250 million lawsuit.
The lawsuit against WaPo claims that the paper “vilified” the student that was seen in a viral video being confronted by far-left activist Nathan Phillips because of the fact that he is white.
Sandmann also slammed CNN with a $250 million suit – he settled with both CNN and Wapo last year.

We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.